My Avon info

Annie Pistritto

757-375-5505 Call or Text me

pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com Email me


startavon.com reference code pistrittowomen Join the team !

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Avon Silicone glove hand cream

One of my favorite Avon products is Silicone Glove Handcream. It's the best affordable Handcream . What I like best about it is that if I happen to wash my hands AFTER I lotion up. The silicone does NOT wash off! Amazing ! Therefore I do not have to reapply and I have not wasted my precious hand cream . It usually sells for $5 but I always wait for "the sale" and stock up. Just as most of my customers do. Currently the product is on sale for $1.99! Now is the time to try and like most you will be addicted. If not , avon guarantees all products 100%.          



Visit my website to order:

www.youravon.com/pistrittowomen

Email Your order : pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com

Until next time ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment