My Avon info

Annie Pistritto

757-375-5505 Call or Text me

pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com Email me


startavon.com reference code pistrittowomen Join the team !

Sunday, September 21, 2014

mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette $16.00 271-760


This is what Avon says about the product
Look your most luminous, thanks to these cubes: with a sweep of a brush, shimmery shades of pink, gold and bronze combine for allover color, or dab individual shades onto eyelids using your finger.• 9 shades combined add instant radiance to skin• Individual shades light up the lids with gorgeous shimmer• Blendable cream-to-powder formula0.48 oz. net wt.  

This is what I say about the product :  LOVE IT ! LOVE IT ! LOVE IT !

I use this as blush. It gives a bright shimmer of tones and goes on smooth and lasts !


No comments:

Post a Comment