My Avon info

Annie Pistritto

757-375-5505 Call or Text me

pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com Email me


startavon.com reference code pistrittowomen Join the team !

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Cushion Walk® Knee-High Stretch Boot $49.99

My 22 year old daughter requested that I purchase these boots for her. In her mind, since I work for Avon I do not pay for the stuff I order :). Anyway.... She loved these boots and had to have them ! When deliver day came, she could not wait to get wrapper off and boot on.

She loved them ! Until she said "Mom, how do they look?" I could not lie. They looked good from a frontal and side view but not the back, The stretch elastic back did NOT grasp her calf at all. Not even close. She loved the boot so much, we returned and reordered in a smaller size. Same problem.

Unfortunately Samantha said they were very comfortable boots and she wished they fit her properly. It seems these boots are made for women with bigger calves. I would say the "stretch to fit any calf" is misleading. To me, that indicates the boot fits all calves and will stretch to fit a larger calf. Not so!
My daughter's regular size calves did not fill out these boots.

So I would not recommend these boots unless you have larger calves. If you do, Samantha says order them ! They are so comfortable being Cushion Walk boots.

Has anyone order any of Avon's newest fashion boots?

No comments:

Post a Comment