My Avon info

Annie Pistritto

757-375-5505 Call or Text me

pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com Email me


startavon.com reference code pistrittowomen Join the team !

Monday, November 3, 2014

C26 Deal !! Contact me to partake !

Well folks 2014 is starting to wind down and I am trying to reach a goal by the end of the year but I need your help !

Here is the deal.....ONLY DURING C26. I need a minimum of 15 people to buy $50 worth of Avon beauty products to receive $50 free ! That's right folks, $100 worth of Beauty products for $50. Although you must, by law, pay tax on the whole $100. Ideally, I would like to have 75 people take advantage of this deal. So please share with family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc.

This deal is only good for beauty products such as skincare, makeup, fragrance, and bath and body. It does NOT include products with the black diamond or any licensed products, clothes, jewelry, shoes, etc. ONLY AVON CORE BEAUTY PRODUCTS.

This will NOT apply to Estore orders. You must order threw me only via call, email, or text.

Contact me for a C26 brochure and to place your orders.
Annie Pistritto 757-375-5505   pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com

Only in C26, only beauty products, have to have at least 15 people participate, must order via me personally.

Let's go !
avon skin so soft brand avon anew brand

No comments:

Post a Comment