My Avon info

Annie Pistritto

757-375-5505 Call or Text me

pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com Email me


startavon.com reference code pistrittowomen Join the team !

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Cushion Walk® D'orsay Flat by Avon

AVON's  spring fashion shoes.

I purchased these and have worn them 3 times. They are Avon's Cushion Walk brand. Therefore promoting style and comfort. I found these flats to be comfortable but they do require breaking in. I suspect that once broken in , they will fit like a glove !

Get yours now at youravon.com/pistrittowomen

These soft metallic leatherlike flats are an absolute vision in violet featuring a pointed toe and an asymmetrical D’orsay pattern on the inside of the shoe. Whole sizes: 6M - 11M; Half sizes, order one size up.
· 100% PU (Polyurethane)
· Outsole: TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber)
· Cleaning: Wipe with a dry cloth
· Imported

No comments:

Post a Comment