My Avon info

Annie Pistritto

757-375-5505 Call or Text me

pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com Email me


startavon.com reference code pistrittowomen Join the team !

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

AVON quick beauty tips



We are all in a hurry these days but also want to look our best ! If your schedule is anything like mine....work, children, activities etc. I barely have time to apply deodorant ! AVON  has solutions to make a transformation in 60 seconds ! Now that I can fit into my schedule ! 

For runway look in 60 seconds, AVON suggest:
 A Sultry, Smoky Winged Eye
Make your winged eye even sexier with this quick trick. Rather than using eyeliner to create a chic cat-eye, use a black shadow and an angled brush instead. After you’ve matched up the flicks perfectly on both eyes, soften the lines with an eye shadow brush for a diffused, sexy look, but keep the winged corners sharp.
TryAvon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in “Urban Skyline,” $5   
gallery-1433203161-7hdm059915cosavon004.jpg


You can find this product on my website youravon.com/pistrittowomen . Use code JULYFS to get free shipping to your door ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment