My Avon info

Annie Pistritto

757-375-5505 Call or Text me

pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com Email me


startavon.com reference code pistrittowomen Join the team !

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

My new favorite AVON product.

Oh, how I am in love with this new product........... AVON's ANEW AHA REFINING CREAM !
I tend to have mostly dry skin. This cream makes my face silky soft. I just love it. It is currently on sale, youravon.com/pistrittowomen and like all Avon products are 100% refundable. Give it a try and please let me know what you think of my new love :)

One of today's top skin care staples, alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) are potent acids that can help skin look smoother and years younger. Our new AHA cream is formulated with an exclusive blend of antioxidants and soothing agents, so you can use it every day! 1.7 oz. net wt.

BENEFITS • Suitable for all skin types (dry, normal, oily)
• Suitable as a daily moisturizer
• Improves skin clarity, texture, and radiance
• Improves the appearance of fine lines and pore size
• Improvement in overall photodamage
• Contains alpha hydroxy acids 
• In one week, 91% of women tested showed improvement in general overall skin aging* 
• Oil-free
• Noncomedogenic
• Allergy tested

TO USE • In the AM, smooth gently over skin in an upward and outward motion. If you feel a brief tingling sensation, wait 15 minutes after cleansing or simply use more sparingly until your skin adjusts.

*In a clinical test

Made in USA

No comments:

Post a Comment