My Avon info

Annie Pistritto

757-375-5505 Call or Text me

pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com Email me


startavon.com reference code pistrittowomen Join the team !

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

AVON FIGHTS ZIKA !

Did you know that Avon has the ONLY FDA approved insect repellant sunscreen combination in our "Bug Guard Insect Repellent and Sunscreen??." The CDC is actively working to find ways to stop the ZIKA virus from spreading north into the U.S. and Avon is helping with this issue world wide. We have a great product that can save lives. Are you bringing awareness to your community? I sell the ONLY FDA approved insect repellant with sunscreen that will STOP the spread of ZIKA for $6.99 on my Estore. https://www.avon.com/search/bug%20guard?cel_id=B  

PROTECT YOURSELF NOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment