My Avon info

Annie Pistritto

757-375-5505 Call or Text me

pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com Email me


startavon.com reference code pistrittowomen Join the team !

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

#avon #referralrewards #easy #share

Your Avon
SPREAD THE WORD:
AVON’S NEW REFER A FRIEND
PROGRAM IS HERE
Refer a Friend
We’re launching our first-ever Refer a Friend Program! It’s designed to reward my current customers for sharing with their friends and help me acquire new customers to grow my business. 

Here’s how it works: My current  customer fills out an online referral form on my Online Store to tell her friends how amazing Avon is. My customer’s friend is directed to my Online Store with a free shipping offer on a direct-delivery order of $25 or more. My current customer receives a 10% off coupon for each friend who places a qualifying order.

Once you’ve shared this news with your friends, keep this in mind:
The program is only available online through your Online Store
The referring customer must complete the online referral form to participate
The new customer must be a first-time online shopper; we’ll verify that the referred customer is brand new to Avon
The referred friend must place a direct-delivery order of $25+ on my Online Store for the order to qualify for the referral program
Once the new customer has placed her qualifying order, the customer who referred her will be awarded her 10% off code.

youravon.com/pistrittowomen

No comments:

Post a Comment