My Avon info

Annie Pistritto

757-375-5505 Call or Text me

pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com Email me


startavon.com reference code pistrittowomen Join the team !

Monday, January 19, 2015

Avon's Newest Mascara

LOVE THIS PRODUCT !
Avon's newest mascara is fabulous. I love it !
The product comes out in C5 $5.99 intro price.
It is very natural looking. Clean and Fresh, no clumping. Contact me to order at this intro price now ! 

Big and Daring was my prior fav but comparing the two. I have realized that Big and Daring (for me) is my go to for an evening out. It is thicker and more noticable. While "winged out" is more of a everyday daytime look. I use both. A girl needs more than one mascara, right? At Avon's prices it is affordable. Big and Daring does clump if you do not wipe the tip before application. 

No comments:

Post a Comment