My Avon info

Annie Pistritto

757-375-5505 Call or Text me

pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com Email me


startavon.com reference code pistrittowomen Join the team !

Saturday, June 20, 2015

AVON Perfume Guide.

AVON has some great perfumes and colognes in their line up. At times, I find it hard to decide on a scent. Well, now AVON has made choosing a little easier. Look at the chart in the picture and go by your personality or mood to chose a scent that's right for YOU ! Even better is that ALL AVON scent collections are reasonably priced. In fact, I would say more than reasonable! Down right good ! A few of my personal favorites are anything in the FERGIE collection. I have not smelled one I did not like. I also LOVE AVON's Today, Tomorrow, Forever Collection at $15 a bottle ! 
Check my website at youravon.com/pistritto for sales and deals! Comment and let me know what you think of AVON's perfume collection or share with me what is your favorite ! 
As far as the men's scents,  I have not meant a scent I did not like ! AVON's Luck for men, Instinct for men, Exploration for men, Alpha for men, and Driven are just a few of "my loves". My son only wears AVON's cologne. My husband wears some but is still old school lol
As always 100% guarnteed ! If you purchase and for whatever reason do not like or want. Return for a full refund within 90 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment