My Avon info

Annie Pistritto

757-375-5505 Call or Text me

pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com Email me


startavon.com reference code pistrittowomen Join the team !

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel 485-921

Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel  485-921
An at-home peel. Now, in 1 easy step! See results superior to a professional 35% glycolic peel at home.* The advanced exfoliator safely visibly retexturizes and resurfaces skin. Formulated with soothing botanicals, it cleanses and refreshes skin. 

Peels away dullness and visible age damage so healthier looking skin can surface. 30 unscented pads.

TO USE: Glide over face. Let dry (don't wash off). Use AM or PM after cleansing, 2-3 times a week.

*In 6 of 8 attributes tested over a 7-week period. 

I stumbled upon this product while breezing through the "What's New" catalog recently. I decided to order this product because I am always looking to exfoliate and the price was right for me to try it out. 

The first use I was hooked ! The first use I noticed smoother skin, smaller pores, and an over all fresher youthful appearance.

I currently use the pad every other day and have moved this product into my skin care routine.
I highly recommend this product. I saw immediate results and the price is reasonable. 

Order at my Estore 485-921 www.youravon.com/pistrittowomen  

Best of all.......try it if you do not like it Avon guarantees 100% 

Comments welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment