My Avon info

Annie Pistritto

757-375-5505 Call or Text me

pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com Email me


startavon.com reference code pistrittowomen Join the team !

Friday, August 1, 2014

Avon's new nail polish ........"metallic effects"




So I pride myself on given direct honest answers. It is part of who I am. Anyone who knows me, knows I do not hold back. Sure I am polite about it but I am direct and honest too.

This leads me to this post. A friend, an Avon customer of mine inquired about Avon nail polish. Without hesitation, I said honestly, I personally do not like it. I know I should not be saying that since I sell the stuff but hey ! If I would not buy it, I am not going to say I love it just for sales. Long story short she appreciated my honesty but purchase the polish anyway. Not just once either. Turns out she likes the polish and the price! To each their own huh?

Well today I got my Avon delivery. Which is an exciting time. Ripping open the boxes. Checking out the newest and latest products. Pure fun for me ! Anyway I had ordered the newest nail polish polish. It is called Avon Metallic Effects in gold tone. I saw it, liked the way it looked, and decided to try it.

Well, I love the way it went on. The way it looks. So much so that I want to order every color ! It truly went on smooth and looks professional. It comes in the latest Fall seasonal colors. I HIGHLY recommend it.

You can find it on my E-store. http://pistrittowomen.avonrepresentative.com/

Give it a try and PLEASE reply back with YOUR review. As always you do not like it, Avon guarantees, get your money back ! Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment