My Avon info

Annie Pistritto

757-375-5505 Call or Text me

pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com Email me


startavon.com reference code pistrittowomen Join the team !

Thursday, June 23, 2016

So you don't think you can't make money selling AVON , huh?

When I first started with AVON, back in 2013. I heard all the chatter about making money. Being the Ny'er that I am, I did not believe all the hipe. Well when I am wrong, I am wrong and I will admit it. I WAS WRONG LOL.
Below is Lisa Whitten Wilbur's FB post. She is a huge AVON success and tells her story. (google her).
Now dont get me wrong. Not everyone gets to Lisa's status but it is possible. It took her 20 years. I am in my third year with AVON and seeing a chunk of profit monthly. Grant it, I still have my full time job and a part time one besides Avon. Imagine if I had more free time to build my business? I wonder where I would be now. I want this to happen and I know it takes time but why line an employers pocket? I LOVE AVON ! The opportunity is endless. It only takes a $15 investment (the price of a decent lunch) and you put into it what you want. Be your own boss. Dare to take this journey with me? Possibly be the next Lisa Wilbur?
startavon.com  use code pistrittowomen  and let's rock this !  I DARE YOU !

Credits to Lisa Whitten Wilbur for her picture and testimony. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment