My Avon info

Annie Pistritto

757-375-5505 Call or Text me

pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com Email me


startavon.com reference code pistrittowomen Join the team !

Monday, June 27, 2016

Your Too Pretty !

Would you like the latest Avon brochure ? Email me at pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com or Text me 757-375-5505 and I will get one right out to YOU! You can also view the brochure and deals at youravon.com/pistrittowomen


Check out the exciting deals this week!  Beginning today, June 27 through July 4  take advantage of these great deals! 

June 27
There's never been a better time to stock up. Shop makeup faves – under $5! 

June 29
Get a free Eyetastic Set with your $50+ order! Use code: EYES 

July 1-3
Get an Avon Athena Goddess 3-piece gift set in goldtone with your $45+ order. Use code: GIFT 

July 4
Time to celebrate! Take 20% off your $60+ order – sitewide! Use code: JULY4 

Check back for great offers each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment