My Avon info

Annie Pistritto

757-375-5505 Call or Text me

pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com Email me


startavon.com reference code pistrittowomen Join the team !

Monday, April 10, 2017

Did YOU see Penny and Raj wearing AVON SHEET MASK on the BIG BANG THEORY???

Un-Mask
UN-MASK BEAUTIFUL SKIN
Inspired by ancient Asian beauty rituals, Avon introduces two new sheet masks in Campaign 7: the Anew Firming Sheet Mask with Royal Jelly Essence for skin that looks firmer, toned and lifted. And, the Anew Brightening Sheet Mask with White Pearl Essence for a radiant, refreshed and hydrated glow. 

“I tried both Anew Sheet Masks and I’m addicted,” says Avon Star Promoter Representative Thelma Lee. “The masks are easy to apply, and my face felt noticeably smoother and moisturized with a visible glow the first time I used it. I’m excited to host an Avon facial party for my customers to show them how to use these new sheet masks

100% money back guaranteed   www.youravon.com/pistrittowomen

No comments:

Post a Comment