My Avon info

Annie Pistritto

757-375-5505 Call or Text me

pistrittoavongirls@gmail.com Email me


startavon.com reference code pistrittowomen Join the team !

Monday, April 10, 2017

MEET THE NEW MARK. BY AVON www.youravon.com/pistrittowomen

New mark
MEET THE NEW MARK. BY AVON
There’s a New mark. In Town... Debuting in Campaign 10 and Inspired by and designed especially for women who are “beauty brave,” the new mark. by Avon is perfect for the attention-seeking woman who’s open to trends and loves makeup.

More Is More...Because women use four or more makeup brands* at any given time, Avon True Color and mark. by Avon appeal to the classic makeup lover and the beauty brave.

Our Representatives Agree... “One of my favorite beauty brands is mark,” says 70 years-old mark. by Avon customer Cheryl Hessinger. “The waterproof formula of mark. eyeliners is what attracted me, but the quality, different color options of the mark. line, are what kept me re-ordering.”

“From the packaging to the Eyeshadow Singles to the Clique It Compact, there’s so much to love!” says Avon Beauty Boss and long-time mark. Representative Alicia Hessinger Dias. “Most of my customers are wowed with the new magnetic hookup feature especially with the Eye Contact Hookup Connector Palette in Skinny Dip. The formula is great and lasts all day. The Smoke and Mirrors Eye Contact shade is a winner, too, especially for day to night looks, with a mix of matte, shimmer, light and darker shades.”

Our Customers Love It As Well... Courtney Sebring, a 21 year-old mark. beauty lover, says “The new package design is amazing! It looks like something that I bought at a department store or Sephora, but I bought it from my Avon Representative, which is way easier. She knows which shades work for me and which ones not to waste my money on.”

No comments:

Post a Comment